Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pebbles and Maya Road Layout


At The Park









































The papers are Pebbles - Fresh Goods Collection.  
I really love them because they gave me such a great idea 
to scrap this cute little photo of my grand-children: 
Paityn, Logan, and Kenzie at the park.  
All the items I used are so perfect for this little photo which
 I was given another zipper to use.  I decided this time to use 
Martha Stewart circle cutter and place the zipper around the
 outer edge and then use the red ribbon from Maya Roads.

 
List of items that I used:
Pebbles - Fresh Goods Collection - Mom & Pop Paper
Pebbles - Fresh Goods Collection - Simple Joys Paper
Pebbles - Fresh Goods Collection - Come Again Paper
Maya Roads - Red Ribbon, Cloth Butterflies, 

Dotted Envelope, Stick Pins
Prima - Yellow & Blue Flowers
Fabscrap - Bird
Tim Holtz - Diestess Stain - Chipped Sapphire, 

Wash Spray - Cranberry
Range - Glossy Accents
Stickles - Star Dust
Yellow Zipper - Maya Road
Yellow Ribbon - WeR Memory Keepers
Navy Ribbon - May Arts

Thank you so much for visiting

 and please visit The Crafty Scrapper.

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: