Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Day In The City........

Don't faint, its me Carolyn writing a blog post! I am in New Jersey with my travel buddy Lisa Pace, getting ready to attend RangerU tomorrow. She is sitting here in the hotel room writing her blog post and just informed me I needed to get busy and write mine, so here we go.....

We arrived a day early so we could take a train into New York City since we both have never been there, I know hard to believe!
Lisa has wanted to visit Tinsel Trading forever, that was our first visit. Not Time Square or The Empire State Building or Rockefeller Center but Tinsel Trading. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and learning the history of her Grandfather and how he started the business. I was so amazed at the old vintage trim and the boxes of stuff everywhere, it was pure heaven! While there I opened a wholesale account and placed a order. I also purchased several things to bring back with me.
Well I better get to bed, tomorrow we start RangerU, and words cannot express how EXCITED we both are......
I would like to add that I finished my blog post first......

No comments: