Thursday, April 12, 2012

American Crafts Layout


Birthday Layout - This post is from Design Team Member Sonia 

In this layout I used new paper by American Crafts –this set by Amy Tangerine.  I know you’re wondering which ones so for your information, I used Gaby’s Gallery to mat the photo and Indigo Inspiration as the 12x12 base (paper shown below from left to right). Aren’t these super fun colors?

Prima flower, and  as for the number two, I took a piece of chipboard, covered it with Gaby’s Gallery and then wrapped this fuzzy string around it.  

I have to make at least ONE thing pop on my page so I pop dotted these clouds.


And finally I added this little die cut tag which  is part of this new line. These flowers are from Doodlebug.  Notice I also put lace trim on the edge of Bryn’s dress.

In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a very simple scrapbooker.  But I really dig the way this page turned out –hope you like it too! Sonia 

No comments: