Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Authentique Baby Boy Layout Crocheted Flower



My Precious Little Baby - this post is by Design Team Member Ginger



This sweet littl photo is my grandson Colby.  He was about 6 weeks old when this photo was taken.  I love the Authentique paper - Loyal & Faithful.  I used my sewing machine to stitch around the green paper and then I inked the outside with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.    I cut out various shapes of the paper and placed them around the photo.  I also inked and distressed the edges.  I had a little teddy bear chipboard which I painted with Chocolate Brown  by Making Memories.  I then added the little eyes, nose, and belly button.  I was also given a little tag with a rocking horse which the quote is so cute!!  I stamped the flowers 3 times and inked them and placed by the tag.  I had in my stash the little butterfly wings by Tim Holtz.  I painted them silver and added a flower my Maya Roads and added the stick pins and smaller flowers.  I also had Tim Holtz hinge which I painted that and added pearls from my stash.  I loved the little tickets as well.  I printed off Colby and placed his name on one of the tickets and added little flowers.  I used by Maya Roads the cloth buttefly and thread and added color to each. 

These are the items that I used:

Authentique - Loyal, Faithful Paper
Ranger Paint - Lettuce
Making Memories - Ocean Blue Paint, Chocolate Brown
Green Ribbon - WeR Memory Keepers
Fabscrap - Bear Chipboard
Petaloo - Little Brown & White Flowers with leaves
Maya Roads Blue & White Crochet Flowers
Tim Holtz - Hinge & Butterfly Wings
Maya Roads - Stick Pins, Flourish, Cloth Butterfly, Wooden Thread
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

Thank you so much for looking and please visity The Crafty Scrapper for all of this wonderful materials that I used.

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: