Wednesday, April 11, 2012

American Crafts Amy Tangerine Layout

This Girl Rocks - This post is from Design Team Member Sonia 

I am an intricate cutter and there's lots of cutting involved in this layout.  These papers are also by American Crafts from the Amy Tangerine line.  The papers I used were Sienna Spirit as the 12x12 base and Paige's Portraits for embellishing...both shown below from left to right.


I created my own frame around this 5x7 by cutting out the half circle/swirly designs from one side of Paige's Portraits.


I then cut several frames out from Paige's Portraits and used them to embellish the page.  I put pictures in or behind some of them.


I also added these gorgeous glittery thickers by American Crafts.


And I thought this cute little owl would look good in a frame too.

Thanks for looking! Sonia 

No comments: