Tuesday, April 10, 2012

October Afternoon and Maya Road Layout


Little Dreamer - this post is by Design Team Member Ginger

This sweet photo is my gd Paityn.  I believe she looks like she is lost in a daydream.  The paper is October Afternoon - Typing Pad, Steno Pad, and Coffee Bread paper.  I stitched around the second sheet with a light golden thread.  I then added a little circle doiley which I stained with Time Holtz Rusty Hinge and then added Vintage Photo Ink to the inside.  I then took Maya Roads flourish and used the Rusty Hinge Stain on it and once it dried I used Glossy Accent on the top which gave it a very rich feeling.  I also did the same to the cloth butterfly by Maya Roads.  I had 2 off white lace which I glued both of them on and added a little orange ribbon to separate them.  I used by Tim Holtz the clock die cut and Maya Roads little brown flower and stick pins. 

I used the following items:

October Afternoon - Typing Pad, Steno Pad, and Coffee Bread Papers
Maya Roads - Cloth Butterfly, Flourish
Lace Doiley
Prima Flowers
Petaloo - Small Flowers
White Lace - May Arts
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Clock Die Cut, Distress Stain - Rusty Hinge
Glossey Accents - By Ranger
Orange Ribbon - May Arts
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Cut Outs
Hope - Tag

Thanks for taking a peek and please visity The Crafty Scrapper for all your wonderful products!!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: