Sunday, April 15, 2012

Authentique Baby Boy Layout


Once Upon A Time - This post is by Design Team Member Ginger. 



I love this little photo of my grandson Logan.  He is now 11 so it has been awhile. This paper is Authentique - Brave & Deserted paper from the Loyal Collection.  I painted and inked the large flourish by Tim Holtz and if you notice I was given a zipper and I used it at the bottom of the page.  I used the crochet flowers by Maya Roads and the others by Prima.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Authentique - Brave Paper
Authentique- Deserted Paper
Authentic - Die Cuts
Tim Holtz - Flourish, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Crackle Paint - Shabby Shutter
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Maya Roads - Stick Pins, Crochet Flowers
Blue Zipper - Maya Road
Blue Velvet - WeR Memory Keepers
BoBunny - Trinket
K & Company - Key
Stickles - Star Dust
Archival Ink - Black

Please visit The Crafty Scrapper and thank you so much for looking!

No comments: