Friday, April 06, 2012

Authentique Delightful with Martha Stewart Punches


This photo is my grand-daughter Paityn (little girl in the middle) and two of her friends.  The photo was altered which I thought went very well with the papers that was given to me.    It is Authentique - Delightful Collection which is so pretty and girly!  I cut out the second paper and I was given another zipper so I put it around the outside border.  I cut out a circle and then added another piece to be placed behind it but I used Martha Stewart punch and green ink.

Please see below the list of items that I used:

Authentique - Delightful Collection - Elegant Paper
Authentique - Delightful Collection - Cheerful Paper
Authentique - Delightful Collection - Lovely Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Heart
Ranger - Archival Ink - Jet Black
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter, Dep Edge - Floral Vine Punch
Pink Zipper - Maya Road
Pearl Pen - Magenta
Prima - Cinderella Collection - Daisy
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Ranger - Willow Dabber
Maya Road - Clock, Flourish, Stick Pins

Please visit The Crafty Scrapper for all their wonderful products, and thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: