Thursday, April 05, 2012

Cosmo Cricket with Martha Stewart Punches




















The picture was taken a few years ao and they are my two daughers Heather and Mandy.   I sewed on the pink paper and distressed the corners.  I then cut a slit in the lower page and turned the paper back.  I was given a green zipper which I added and then made a pretty flower.  I loved all the papers and sweet embellies.

 Please see below a list of items that I used.

Cosmo Cricket - Dandelion Paper
Cosmo Cricket - Foxtrot Paper
Cosmo Cricket - Oh Happy Day Paper
Authentique - Delight Paper
Green Zipper - Maya Road
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Maya Road - Clock, Flourish, Stick Pins
Pink Ruffle Ribbon - Maya Road
Pink & White Stripe Ribbon - Maya Road
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch, Lattice Punch
Making Memories - Rose Petal Paint
Ranger - Distressed Crackle Paint - Rock Candy
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Letters

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: