Wednesday, April 04, 2012

American Crafts Neapolitan and Jillibean Soup Layout

This post is from Design Team member Ginger! 





















I was given this cute paper and flower and this is what I came up with.  My two gd Paityn (left) and Kenzie (middle) are at my dd house and she caught them all sucking their thumbs while watching tv.  I thought the photo was so cute.  On the second paper I used Tattered Angels Mist and Adirondack Wash Spray.  
Please see below the list of items that I used:

American Crafts - Crimson Charm Paper
American Crafts - Neopolitan Collection - Hazy Horizon Paper
Jillibean Soup - Coconut Lime Soup Collection - Milk
Tim Holtz - Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo, Flourish
Making Memories - Pink & Yellow Paint
Glossy Accents
Pink & Blue Ribbon - Maya Roads
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter

Adirondack - Color Wash - Cranberry
Tattered Angels - Daffodil 
Making Memories - Cheeky Shimmer Alphabet

Thanks for taking a peek and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: