Saturday, April 07, 2012

Cosmo Cricket Layout with Maya Road Embellishments


Just Being Me






















Here is a photo of my little granddaughter Kenzie.  She just has that look of mischief which is her "Just Being Me".  I LOVE this paper.  It is by Cosmo Cricket - Rose Pear Jam, Tapistry, and Sugar Cubes.  I placed on a pink cardstock by Bazzill and then inked around the outside in Distess Ink - Fired Brick.  I was given this beautiful white fluffy lace which I added that as well as the pretty green ribbon.  I used lots of Prima Flowers and a little envelope which I wrote Kenzie.  I had a beautiful flourish by Maya Roads which I used Martha Stewart Microbeads - Kunzite.

These are the items that I used:
Cosmo Cricket - Rose Pear Jam, Tapistry, Sugar Cubes Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Heart
Martha Stewart - Micro Beads - Kunzite
Prima - Flowers
White Lace - Maya Road
Bazzell - Pink Cardstock
Envelope - Maya Road
Birdcage - My Minds Eye

Please visit The Crafty Scrapper for all your scrapbooking needs.  I really appreciate you taking a look!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: