Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Maya Road T-shirt Book

This has to be one of my favorite chipboard books of all times. It was so fun! I love it. I was able to use it in so many different ways. Here is a LO for Cody. The pict was taken right before he went off to school and have new adventures.


The boys are always wearing funny t-shirts, so I made a book of the boys wearing all of their funny tees. I love that the pocket pops out of the front page and the button can peek through from page two.

This is my favorite. It is a card. I cut the sleeves off of one shirt and slicing it down the middle. I made a cute little collar and added buttons. Lots of fun. I hope you grab this great book at the store. I would love to see what you do with the book. Share your links here!


1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Very cute projects. :)