Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thing's that make me HAPPY right now!!!




These are the thing's making me happy today! I did not get a chance to post yesterday because I got a chance to hang with my sweet oldest daughter and go to Caroline's and scrapbook. She decided (and she is not a scrapper) to make a mini album for her Dad for his birthday. So since I was getting the Bind it All, we decided to get a chipboard cover and ivory pages to go with the new "Guy" line by Fancy Pants. Is it not beautiful!!!! I told her the song "Because of You" reminds me of her relationship with her dad and my sweet girl thought that would be awesome to use it in her scrapbook, how to make your scrap mama proud!!!! Also, the things that are inspiring me right now is the new ScrapOnizer, yes I can see every one of my stickles (Suzie, I did have black, yeah!!!) and every one of my Ranger misters. Woo Hoo! Also I love looking at this shelf in my scraproom, idea books, a huge jar of beautifil ribbon, and my unadorned MM "C". Love it!!! Stay inspired in all you do! Have a scrappy day!
Heidi
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brook said...

Some of the same things make us both happy! My scraponizer is really making me happy too!