Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meyerson Field Trip Mini Album




This is the latest mini-book I completed, boy I am on a kick with these! Three in a row, I am going to have to do a 12 x 12 just to see if I can still do large format! I got to chaperon my sweet daughter's class to the Meyerson Symphony Center for a field trip. The pictures are mostly Candide's of the kids waiting to go in, they would not allow us to take pic's during the presentation. But the kid's in Porter's class are so DARN cute!!!! I have really enjoyed getting to know them being able to volunteer at the school. Techniques...... well I used them all!!!! Hehehehe! Let me go down the list and try to remember all the manufacturer's:
Fabric paper, bling, misters, stitching, hand titles, rub-on's, painting, sanding, inking, stamping, metal, gaffer's tape and 3-d embelies.
Manufacturer's:
Maya Road's. Love, Elsie, Luxe Design's, 10 second studios, Creative Imaginations, Fancy Pants, Autumn Leaves, Making Memories, Meri Meri Accents, Bazzil, Ranger, Perfect Pearls, Petaloo, Daisey D's, Jenni Bolin, 7 gypsies, Heidi Swapp, Queen and Co., StazOn, and Chalk Ink.
My..my... I think I do love everybody!!!!!
I can sure jam a bunch..... and here I had labeled myself as a Garanimals scrapbooker because I tend to purchase all of the same line because I don't like trying to match paper. I really love this color palate too, I do so much "girlie", I am loving the orange!!!!
Have a scrappy day!!!!

Heidi
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annette said...

I love the color pallette...it's yummy! The buttons on the page in the second photo set is my fave...and I love the stitching...great job!

Brook said...

You did an awesome job! What a great little field trip! I love it!