1. I am a avid gardener. My mom was a master Gardner and taught me everything I know, her house was up in the mountains near Tahoe and her gardens were out of this world. My sister just doesn't understand people who would actually pull weeds and pays to have it done. Working in the yard all day makes me so happy. This time of year is my favorite, watching everything come up and start to bloom. Here is a picture of my helper......
2. I owned a antique and gift shop for 10 years, that's when I started my journey on collecting depression glass and chinz. Our house is filled with antiques and I have several collections. I was so fascinated by old stuff I tried to learn everything I could so I was knowledgeable when a customer came in. I do the same thing in the scrapbook business, or try.
3. I LOVE old houses, I actually thought about selling the shop 4 months ago so I could buy a house in town that I have wanted for 10 years. Bet you guys didn't know that, LOL! Our first house was 100 years old that we had restored.
4. I played the violin for 3 years in junior high and went to boarding school in Utah. No my family wasn't rich, my dad just thought they could control me better.
5. I met my husband at the pool at our apartment complex and married him 6 months later. After 16 years of marriage I can say it was a good move, of course at the time my family and his thought we were nuts.
6. My son is our miracle child. I cannot have children the FUN way, LOL! So after 10 years of trying, being tested for everything, specialist, LOTS of fertility drugs and whole lot of money, God blessed us with this great child. We look at him still today and realize how lucky and blessed we are. I must add that he has my creative side, he painted this on wood and had my husband cut it out to look like his snow monster.
7. Your going to love this one.....I HATE GLUE STICKS! Not the wet glue sticks, the deodorant like ones. I hate to use them, look at them and hate things made with them...sorry Annette. Ok I feel better now that I got that off my chest.