Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Banner with Amy

Hi everyone! 
Today we have a wonderful project from Amy to share.
She has used the fabulous Bo Bunny Woodland Winter collection
to create this great banner. Here is what she has to say about it;

I awoke on Christmas Eve early (too early), it was way too cold in the house! The whole house was sleeping so I wandered into my scrap room - a rare treat in the holiday season! I started and completed this in one day - Christmas Eve no less - in the middle of a ton of other traditions and obligations that we already had scheduled. It is hanging on my front door now and it brings a smile to my face every time I come home.
 
The base of this album is 7 gypsies. It's a clear banner album that I covered the back, then layered on pieces of chipboard and the different snowflakes. All the snowflakes are from a Maya Road chipboard keychain.

One of the things I like to do with chipboard is to spray it one color and while it's still wet rub it in a puddle of another color then ink the edges. That's how I got the cool effect on the letters here.

This snowflake is perhaps my favorite, I layered the inked snowflake with Wendy Vecchi silver embossing paste and then put the frame of one of the other snowflakes over it.

 
Here's the full project. :)
 Enjoy and bundle up! It's cold outside!

Thanks for stopping by today!
We will have lots of sneak peeks from CHA on our Facebook page 
so be sure to Like us!

The Crafty Scrapper Crew

6 comments:

Gingersnaps and Butterflies said...

I LOVE this banner! It is so gorgeous! I love all the blue colors you used! Perfect!!!
Ginger

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love it Amy! You have lots of new BoBunny coming to play with 6 new collections. And I have the paper now!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Anita......this is nothing less than BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This is gorgeous! Love the triple panels!