Monday, January 27, 2014

Always and Forever Mini Album with Gena

 Hi everyone, it's Gena here today and I want to share 
a simple album I created with the 
Pebbles Valentine line Yours Truly.

 Each page simply highlights someone I love!
I used some of my favorite dies on the front of the book... the Tim Holtz Word Play and the rosette die. The wood doily is from Maya Road.
On my girls page I added just a flower a some buttons to add a little girly touch.
On my boys page I added this border with metal brads down the edge... it helps to add a masculine feel.
I hope you will come by The Crafty Scrapper and see the rest of the book and pick up the supplies to make yourself a fun book of those you love!

Have you checked out our classes lately? We have some 
awesome classes on the schedule with our fabulous teachers. 
What do you want to learn next???
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
See you soon at The Crafty Scrapper!
 Gena

2 comments:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Lovin' this sweet Mini Album, Gena! Great design and lovely photos :)))

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful album! The colors are wonderful!