Monday, January 20, 2014

Best Friends Layout - Crate Paper Love Notes

Good afternoon blogging friends!

 It's Anita here today and I want to share a layout I made using 
a fabulous new line from Crate Paper- Love Notes.

 This line is Valentine themed, but the colors are great for other events
as well, so I used mine for a layout about my DD2 and some friends she 
made during her years at summer camp.

 I think that this aqua color is going to be the color of the year- which makes
me SUPER happy! I used my Silhouette to cut the circles background and title.

I sprayed by base paper with Rangers Perfect Pearls - Turquoise.
My die cut paper was heat embossed with a thick shiny powder.

The tag, and die cut chipboards are from Crate Paper. Seam binding is 
from The Crafty Scrapper. The super shiny little charm in the corner of the pics
is from Maya Road- of course!

The transparency is American Crafts, all the other embellies are from Crate Paper.

To make my plain paper title stand out, I inked the edges, then smeared
the ink around quite a bit. Then I added some faux stitching around 
the edges to define the letters.

Have you entered our Punches Challenge yet?? 
Get all the info HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Be sure to like us on Facebook to keep
up with all the new products coming in!


2 comments:

craftyscrapper said...

Love the details in this layout!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Awesome layout! Love the brights, and what a great photo!