Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's In Your Pocket Part Three with Tina

Hello, it's Tina here today with part three of my three part series of pocket cards.

All the wonderful products I have used are from The Crafty Scrapper!!



The card features a pocket horizontally across the width of the card, highlighted with a favorite border die from My Favorite things.  The sentiment is from an awesome set of stamps from Inky Antics.  The swirl is a chipboard from Maya Road that was inked with Distress pads and then embossed with an embossing folder.  This was a first for me, and I love the effect!  The flower looked like this before ...


And now, perfectly matches my card!  First, I changed the color by coloring it with my Copics.  Then I flattened it out and cut out the middle, so that it would be flat enough for me to add that big red rhinestone!  An altered flower ... wow! 

Stop in the Crafty Scrapper so you can see all three of my pocket cards in person and get a list of the supplies I used. 

I really hop you have enjoyed my pocket cards! 
  Happy Stamping!
Tina



No comments: