Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What's in Your Pocket Part Two with Tina

Hello, it's Tina here today to share part two of my three part series of packet cards!
All of the products I am using are from the wonderful The Crafty Scrapper.




Today's card features a fold down diagonal pocket on the front.  I added a fun butterfly wood embellishment from Maya road and colored it with a Copic marker.  


The stamped sentiment on the tag is from a wonderful set of stamps from Inky Antics.  The tag was made from the backside of the floral paper.  It is one of those sheets that is made to cut apart- the journal card sheet.  As a stamper, I rarely use them.  So glad I got to today!

My card can be seen in person at The Crafty Scrapper and you can get a list of supplies used on this card when you stop in!

Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for my third pocket card creation!

Happy Stamping!
Tina





1 comment:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

I saw this at the store today.....it is even more lovely IRL!