Friday, January 31, 2014

Be Mine Layout with Ginger

Hi everyone! It's Ginger here today to share a layout with you!

I really love this paper by Crate Paper - Love Note Collection.  I found this sweet photo of my granddaughter Paityn which I knew it would go great with the papers and all the goodies that was given to me.  I stitched each paper in black thread, added pink ink, and then I used The Crafter's Workshop stencil.


My chipboard fram I painted a light pink and then added small white pearls. 

It always seems on each layout I create there is something that takes awhile to create.  On this layout it is the white burlap which I fringed and cut out a corrugated cardstock the same length.  I used white gesso and while it is still wet I added large silver glitter by Melissa Frances.  Once it all dried I added it on top of the fringe which I cut it out in the same shape as the corrugated cardstock.  I then found pink flower ribbon by Maya Roads.

I stitched around each paper that I used.  I then added pink ink on the page and then used The Crafter's Workshop stencil with modeling paste.  I was given this very cute clothes pin with a heart and I scrunched up the red and white ribbon to pin it to.  I also used by Sizzix Rose Die Cut to make the small flower out of vellum which I added pink ink to the inside.

I was given a small wooden piece that I laced the ribbon through and added small white pearls.  Then I added all these gorgeous flowers by Prima.  I was also given the heart shape lock, the flower with Be Mine, and the sweet little bird .

Thanks for peeking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!



Hugs – Ginger


No comments: