Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Scrapbooking a school project.......

I have learned that I need to check my son's folder from school on Fridays, not Monday morning. I realized Monday morning we had to create a car for a reading parade at his school. It started as a simple idea, but as we were walking through Wal-mart looking for items, my creative mind started going. We ran into one of the teachers at his school who said some people go over the top on the cars. Later when she saw us in the store and noticed the hub caps and steering wheel I had picked up, she said "thats what I mean by over the top." After some cutting on the cricut machine, some paint and a whole lot of red tape, the car was finished. Now how to get him and the car to school.


As you can see Spiderwick is his favorite reading material.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hello how cute is that! My theory is if others Mom's are going over the top, you should be one of them. :)

Sherri said...

wow. He is going to be so proud driving that!

Stacie said...

That is so cute!!! You done good! ;0)

Brook said...

That is one kickin' car chaquita! We love the spiderwick books too!