Monday, February 11, 2008

My Trip Is Complete........

I finally met Donna Downey, what a awesome lady. I assured her that I was not a stalker and would love for her to come teach at the store one of her fabric creations. She has a book coming out on the fabric projects this April, and yes we ordered them. It seems she is all about this flip camera I keep hearing about and secretly is awaiting a surprise visit from Rosie O'Donnell. Look out for a You-tube of us on her blog.



We did a make take-n-take with Clarie Hampton of Hampton Arts. What a fun gal and so talented. She gave us a good lesson on alcohol inks, which brings me to the next part of our post.

Here we are with Teresa at Ranger, where we went CRAZY! We ordered the alchol display, distressing inks and re-inkers display, perfect pearls display, new pigment ink pad display, pearl dimensional paint (loved this), Nick Bantock ink display, pigment ink markerdisplay, blending tools, distressers, mini misters (what until you see what we learned with these) and the BEST opaque wrinter in the world.





Ranger had these awesome canvas's displayed, they were from the "How do you distress?" Designer challenge. Can you pick out which designers did these?










You asked so you shall receive.....Stampers Anonymous!




6 comments:

Sherri said...

really cool!!!!

DeeDee said...

OMG! I seriously need a part time job in anticipation of all the goodies coming to the store. :) I mean it!

Brook said...

Again...I am so totally floored. I was just talking on tthe board last night about how I wanted to do the alcohol inks and never had! I am so glad that you met your idol! I know you and Annette are having the time of your lives! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for you to share all the joy!

DeeDee said...

I was just looking through Donna D's blog, and yes yes yes convince her to come! :) I love her fabric stuff.

Stacie said...

WOW! More great stuff!!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun, seeing such cool things. Can't wait for it all to be coming in.

c