Sunday, February 10, 2008

SOOO inspired

Last Saturday when I was The Crafty Scrapper, I saw Sherri's layout using this transparancy.

I fell in love with the transparancy AND her design. So I did what all scrapbookers do - I scraplifted it.

Mine is a bit more plain than the original, but my style is more plain than most. So it fit me perfectly. The flowers, photograph and the embellishments are all on the outside of the transparancy. I don't think I planned it that way - but I like the way it turned out.

I have never gotten "into" transparancies...but this one just struck me and once I saw Sherri's design.....there it went - right into my basket.

I also just love this photograph. It is a picture of my friend Holley's children on a beach in Mexico. I plan to frame this one. I deem it worthy.

Susie

1 comment:

Sherri said...

definitely frame worthy! Very nice. It is easier once you get over the "filling the whole circle feeling" isn't it?