Friday, February 29, 2008

A Day With The Gals From Ten Second Studios....

Cheryl, Megan and Geni at Ten Second Studios were so gracious to let us come spend the day with them. Annette and I were so excited when we brought this product in the store, it can be used in scrapbooks, cards and altered projects.....the possibilities are endless. Like everything else in our store, we want to be able to know everything there is so that we can help people make anything they want, so off we were to learn more. And boy did we, Cheryl spent the whole day with us teaching us EVERYTHING, we felt like we had a private teacher...well I guess we did! Their studio is filled with creative projects, I felt so inspired just being there, as you can see in the picture below Cheryl loves collecting letters of every size, shape and design. The art pieces on the wall were amazing.

THANK YOU CHERYL, MEGAN & GENIE FOR A WONDERFUL DAY AT YOUR STUDIO............
We feel like we have "cool tools for cool people now!"

Annette and I both made these frames, mine is done using the silver metal side, then we put several different paints, layering them to create this wonderful aged look. Of course I put my favorite word in there, HOT! Can you find it? After the frames Annette asked about their dog tags, Cheryl whipped one out and had us make one. I love these, they were fast easy and so much fun to wear.

Tracy Pounds, a teacher for Ten Second Studios popped in to schedule a day she could come teach this awesome class. She is coming May 17th, not sure, we may add another class with her that day too. More details and prices will come soon.





3 comments:

Stacie said...

That is very cool!!! Love all the projects!!

Brook said...

I LOVE IT AND I WANT IN ON THE CLASS!!!! THAT DOG TAG IS TO DIE FOR! I would so love doing these new things.

Sherri said...

where are my oven mitts? It's HOT