Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 1 at CHA.......

We saw some awesome stuff today and spent WAY to much money. First I have to tell a funny story, everyone has their favorite designer. If you do not know mine is Donna Downey, her stuff so inspires me expecially her fabric albums, most of all I love her personality. Well around lunch Annette and her sister stopped to get something to eat while my rep and I were clear across the convention ordering Autumn Leaves. I call Annette and she is sitting next to Donna getting her picture taken, I almost left my rep and took off to where they were. But then I was afraid she would think I was a stalker, so heres a picture to share. You have to love Annette's look "Sorry Carolyn!"


WE LOVE YOU DONNA!

Well ladies we ordered so much today, Zac's Life, Basic Grey, Maya Roads, Melissa Frances, Bo Bunny, Carolee's Creation, Autumn Leaves, Tim Holtz, and Jenni Bowlin.



Here are some of Jenni Bowlin's new stuff.......


Check out these projects from Basic Grey and you have got to love these clown stamps






The best for last, Maya Road, we went crazy over the samples in their both!














6 comments:

Marie Q said...

That look does say "Sorry Carolyn"

lol!!

Cindy said...

Maya Road....cute cute stuff!

DeeDee said...

Your pics are better than scraptalks! Need more. :)

Sherri said...

SO awesome....love the examples. Such talent! I'm trying to clear space for it all @@
--

Brook said...

Man...I think my computer might short out! I am whiping the drool off of my computer! I love them all!

Stacie said...

Everything is fabulous!!! Can you stuff us in your suitcase next time?????