Friday, April 18, 2014

Vintage Love with Amy

Hi y'all! Today I have a project to show you that I adore. 

One because it has my favorite thing in it - flowers!
Second because it has two of my favorite people in the world in it - my grandparents.
 
My grandparents more or less raised me. I lived with them and my mom when I was little. During the formative years of my life where I copied my mother and called my grandma "Mom". That stuck for all three of us grandkids and now my kids call her the same. Appropriate enough since she was such a strong influence on me. PawPaw is the only father figure I have ever known. It is a rare treat to get such a great picture of them as is featured here, but Sonia knows her stuff!

I love anything Prima and this vintage frame is no exception. I used Crate Paper's Style Board line to line the inside edge of the frame and the back. From there I just let the layering begin!

I used Primas' Something Blue flower line and inked up the edges to go along with the frame. As with almost all of my projects, Maya Road pins finish off this flower grouping along with Want 2 Scrap pearl bling.

I hope you enjoy the finished product as much as I will for years to come. 
Remember, all of this goodness is available down at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie.

Happy scrappin'! 
Amy

No comments: