Sunday, April 20, 2014

Creating Custom Jewelry with Shelley

Hi everyone! 
Shelley here with some softball necklaces for the moms on my daughter's team!


Get your soldering supplies at The Crafty Scrapper and make some of these on your own! 

These 1" x 3" necklaces are made with a picture between two pieces of glass.  Solder a ring at the top to put your ball chain through, and one on the bottom for some charms! 

I put the necklaces in some small white paper bags that I stamped on and colored with Copic markers.
Each bag had the player's name on the banner, and her number on the player's hat.  

The Crafty Scrapper carries this line of stamps and all the colors of Copic markers one could need!

The girls loved the bags and the moms loved their necklaces!

Just so the girls wouldn't feel left out, I also made these bottle-cap necklaces!  I put an image in the bottlecap, then used Glossy Accents on the top!

These were fun projects, and I'm glad I got to share them with you!
Stop by The Crafty Scrapper to see these and many more products!
~Shelley

No comments: