Tuesday, April 01, 2014

April Blog Challenge- Use Black!

Hi everyone! 
Spring has sprung here in Dallas and I am super happy about it!
I love spring time, new flowers, new babies in the yard, 
new everything!
Today we have a new challenge for you
 use BLACK on your layout/project.
You can use black in any way EXCEPT for black ink- that doesn't count!

Here is a look at my project
I have used new MME papers - love them! I don't normally use black on a layout, so this is pretty unusual for me!
I used one of the matching chipboard frames.  I also added Prima Flowers, May Arts ribbon, and Maya Road Pins.
My chippie here is from Blue Fern Studios.
The hexagon background piece I cut using my Cameo. 
I added more Prima flowers and some buttons from my stash in the upper corner.


You have until April 30th to link up your project below.
One randomly drawn winner will receive the following prize

 We have an amazing stash of American Crafts goodies- so be sure to link up before the end of the month!
NOTE: we had a lot a prizes going out and the original prize for this month was mistakenly mailed to last months challenge winner. We have substituted this prize and will add a Bazzill Basics collection to it as well. 

Thanks so much for playing along
and 
don't forget to stop by the store to see all the fabulous products coming in!!

Have you bought your ticket for the Birthday Bash yet!
Get yours before they are all gone!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds great!!! I am going to link up my project soon

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

I'll be linking one up today or tomorrow. Fun challenge.

Jean said...

Love this. Got mine linked.

Virginia S. said...

Can we submit something other than a scrapbook page layout? I'm thinking about a tag.