Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Thankful with Ginger

Hello!  It is Ginger here today with my latest layout.

I love these two photos which is me and three of my grandchildren...Logan, Kenzie, and Colby.  Each year after Christmas we take as many of the grandkids to a resort in East, Texas.  This one is on Lake Palestine outside of Tyler, Texas.  We had a log cabin and the views were spectacular!  

I love the papers  by Studio Calico and Prima!  They go so well with the photos because they are so beautiful and bright in color.  I distressed, inked, cut out, and added lots of goodies to this layout.

I used Martha Stewart circle cutter and then inked around the outside.  I also inked the key and added a button to the small yellow flower.  I used modeling paste, then added brown ink, and last but not least I took a fine tip marker and went around each little square to make it stand out better.  The outside of the paper were distressed and inked as well.

I wrote our names and then inked it, added the leaves and yellow flower.  I also distressed around the photo and inked it as well.

This layout was very easy to make!

Thank you for taking a peek and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!



Hugs – Ginger



1 comment:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Lovely work, Ginger! You've left no space undecorated!!!