Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Puppy Love with Gena

Hello everyone! It's Gena and I wanted to share a sweet layout I made of my baby girl Daisy! Isn't she beautiful?



I used the new pet line from BoBunny, Happy Tails. As most of you know, I love sketches, so I found one that I liked and started to create.

I used the paper to create individual embellishments. One of the tags even has her name already printed on there, but there are also plenty of blank ones that you could stamp your fur-baby's name on there.


I also used my border punched to add a little flair.



Don't forget- you have a few days left to enter our March Challenge 
using Mists and Paints!
Here is a look at the March  Challenge Prize
 a 12x12 paper pack, lots of goodies from American Crafts, a lg die, some 
Amy Tangerine accessories and more!
Be sure to link up your entry before March 31st to be eligible to win!!


Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you soon at The Crafty Scrapper!


No comments: