Tuesday, February 05, 2013

DT Member Ginger is featured today.......

Be Mine

Well here is another little photo of my other granddaughter Kenzie. I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper. I took these photo during the summer and this was a perfect opportunity for me to use them in a layout. I used two cardstock...light pink and black. I cut out the stripe paper which I distressed and inked. I also added a blue zipper and a pull from Prima Junkyard Findings that says Treasure on it. I spent 2 days creating this layout. I was also given a heart tin which I added another little photo and painted the sides of the tin heart. Please see the list of items that I used.

Reminisce - Valentine Paper
Reminisce - My Love Paper
Reminisce - Cupid's Arrow Paper
Black & Pink Cardstock
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Maya Roads - Tag, Hearts, Wire Bird, Flourish, Black Rose Ribbon
Martha Stewart - Double Loop Punch
Prima - Flowers & Leaf, Zipper Pull
Metal Heart - ??
Pink Ribbon - ??
Jenni Bowlin - Ranger Paint - Cough Syrup
Hobby Lobby - Alphabet Stickers
Stickles - Crystal

Thanks for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!
balloons,be mine,emotions,hearts,iStockphoto,loves,romance,special occasions,symbols,text,Valentine's Day




Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful layout for a beautiful granddaughter! Love it! TFS