Thursday, February 07, 2013

DT member Patty is featured today....

I ENJOY BEING A GIRL

This was a fun layout to do for THE CRAFTY SCRAPPER design team using the "Love Story" Collection by Echo Park! I took this photo about a year ago, just for fun, after giving myself a pedicure. I never imagined that I would share it with the world....but here I am sharing!
I like to add dimension to my layouts when possible, and the Martha Stewart die cut "Heart Loops Trim" Punch Around The Page seemed perfect here. Using the corner punch, I created the pretty heart edge around the center circle, then folded each section back to get a 3-D effect.

SUPPLIES USED:

Echo Park Paper Co.
Love Story Collection

Martha Stewart
Heart Loops Trim Punch Around the Page

XOXO punch
Maya Road
Burlap Trim, Fuchsia
Prima
Interlude Collection, Red
Thickers

Chipboard Stickers, Marquise
Ribbons
Unknown
 
 

No comments: