Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What a weekend! First I want to say a BIG thank you to my wonderful husband for always being there to help and support me, Darlene, Joan and Gena for being the backbone of it all and doing such a great job setting up the booth, Helen and Christy for coming out to work, Shelley and Anita for the make-n-takes and Jim Hankins (the gentlemen crafter) and Anita Houston for doing an awesome job demoing.....WOW I am truly blessed to have such a fantastic team!

If you did not get a chance to come out, the expo was held at the beautiful Gaylord in Grapevine.

 
I loved how we did the booth this year, lots of room, demo table and a make-n-take table.
 
 
Jim and Anita tag teamed at the demo table, creating lots of art......
 

 
 
 Shelley did over 100 make-n-takes, the necklaces were such a big hit she ran out at lunch Saturday. Anita Scroggins was there to help her out Friday.
 
 
 
A couple of our wonderful customers sporting their new necklaces.......
 
 
A few of the projects the design team created......





 
Thank you, Thank you to Gena my right hand girl.....
 
 
Whats a convention without my sweet friend Cheryl, enjoying lunch at this beautiful spot in the middle of the Gaylord.
 


Be on the look out for upcoming classes from these two talented people Anita and Jim, welcome to the team. Check out their blog for more pictures of the expo.


Thank you to all that came by and said hi,
 have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

hairdoc77 said...

The booth was beautiful & always full!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great booth! Always full when we walked by! yeah! Love you guys!

Margo said...

I loved seeing you guys. I wish we could have stayed longer. Next year, I am definitely taking your classes!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Thank you for having me! Thank you for having such a fantastic team...I felt so at home! Thank you for inviting Jim...what a thrill to learn from him and laugh so hard too! You and Nolan rock!!!!