Monday, January 28, 2013

Adore You ~ by Anita Scroggins

 

Howdy fellow bloggers!
Have you had a great weekend - we have had such beautiful weather
here in Dallas, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it!

Today I want to share a layout I made with some of the new
Authentique papers I got from The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie.
This is my second project with these papers and I am just loving them!
I am so loving that floral pattern- I need more of it!
This fabulous piece of chipboard is from Dusty Attic. I painted it with Viva Decor 3-D Stamp paint, highlighted with Viva Gloss Gel pen, and added some sparkle with metallic embossing powder.
For my chipboard letters I used white acrylic paint and highlighted the edge with my Rose Metal Gelato® - I think that one is my favorite color! For the heart I used Gelatos® in Rose Metal and Gold.
The punch is Martha Stewart, flowers are Maya Road, stick pins are Maya Road and I have gussied them up a bit with crystals and beads, the ribbon is Stampin' Up.
Here is a closer look at the chipboard frame. I have been hoarding this piece for a while, but I finally broke down and used it. I love this piece and I may have to go buy another one! The journal spot is October Afternoon.
 
Anita's Upcoming Classes:
 
If you are in North Texas, be sure to stop by The Crafty Scrapper and
say hello - the best scrapbook store around I am tellin' you.
Be sure to ask about my upcoming classes:
A Page In Time:
This is an 8 hour workshop and we will be using the fabulous new papers from Graphic 45. You will complete 26 pages during the workshop! You will leave with 12 two page 8X8 layouts, 1 for each month along with a cover page and a back page. The album and lunch is included.

Forever Valentine Album
 
 

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Love the frame Anita, and that snuggly cat is cracking me up! :)