Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine Card - Be Mine


Well, I did this card for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper. I will be the first to say I just do not do cards well. But here is the one that I created. I used Pink Cardstock for the card. I cut out using Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch and then I used stickles on the cut out part. I had a doiley in the shape of a heart and then cut out from the pink cardstock a heart to fit inside the doiley. I used lots of Prima flowers plus white ribbon. I added some left over Kiss Me ribbon to the bottom of the card.
Here is a list of items that I used.

Red & White Cardstock
Websters Vintage Netting
Prima Flowers
Maya Roads - Stick Pins
Kiss Me & White Ribbon
White Heart Shape Doiley
Letters - ??
Crystal Stickles
Martha Stewart - Double Loop Punch
Red Berries - Hobby Lobby




Thank you for peeking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

arrows,bows,celebrations,cherubs,cupids,emotions,hearts,love,romances,special occasions,symbols,Valentine's Day,peopleHugs - Ginger




No comments: