Monday, January 18, 2010

More...



Little Yellow Bicycle's Valentine line "Sweet Love" came into the store today. The papers in this line are all glittery and double sided.

Also, the full line of Basic Grey's "Sugar Rush" line came in.



In addition to these lines, we have Making Memories "Love Struck", Bo Bunny "Persuasion", Bo Bunny "Love Bandit", My Mind's Eye "Be-Loved", My Mind's Eye "Love Me Do", Nikki Sivils "U R My Favorite", American Crafts "I Heart You" and other lines. Of course, there are books and other projects perfect for these papers like Heart of Texas Cherub books, Maya Road hearts and others. To top these off, there are ribbons, Maya Road trinket pins and all sorts of glitter in the store.

We have placed the lines near the front of the store to make it easy for you to locate.

Later.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

It all looks so beautiful. I bought most of the lines. Now I need some of the new BG! :)