Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Canvas Art- You HAVE to try it for yourself


One of the most enjoyable things about being on the design team is getting to create projects that other folks outside of my immediate family will see.

This is my version of an 8x8 canvas that Carolyn asked each member of the design team to create. I didn't have a picture (photo) of me that I wanted to use, so I used words to create a picture of who I am.

All of the canvas art will be on display at the store on National Scrapbook Day. I personally just can't wait to see what everyone has designed. The talent in this group simply amazes and inspires me!

If you are in town, be sure to visit the store so you can see ALL of the canvas art created by the design team.

Susie

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It is as beautiful as all of your work! And it describes you to a tee! Love Ya Girlie!!!!

Annette said...

Susie- You always inspire. Love your style, the detail, the obvious care...beautiful.