Monday, March 26, 2012

Maya Road Canvas and Burlap Purse


This post is from Design Team member Sonia. 


"Everyone is going nuts over this Maya Road coin purse.  It's growing on me.  HA!  No, really, I recognize that it's beautiful but it's also very NOT ME.  However I think this will be a wonderful Mother's Day gift.  First of all, the coin purse is made of canvas (I cannot wait to make one for myself with embossed black birds!) so already it's awesomeness.  Lots of Maya Road and hardware by Tim Holtz.



My thought with this was to make a "Garden for Mother" --so on the inside I made this accordian style pull out with a bunch of my own garden/nature photography.  Genius, I know!  If you would like to make this same coin purse but don't have garden/nature shots, I will gift them to you in 2.5 x 2.5 (perfect size for the purse)...just shoot me an e-mail atmsruintx@gmail.com and I will send them to you!"

No comments: