Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Make-n-Take Madness


This post is from store instructor Tina! :)

"The Crafty Scrapper is having its first March Make-n-Take Madness event, and I am one of the teachers!  Woo Hoo!  First, let me show you what my make it take it will be and then I will give you the event details.  Enjoy!


My first thought was to make a tag using the tag die-namics from My Favorite Things.  Well, actually I did do a tag ... can you see that the two sides is made with this tag die, but that adding a strip of paper in between, my simple tag evolved into a box?!   I love how it came out, but will it be super quick to make?  Maybe, maybe not.  But, I will have everything ready, just as I do for my regular class kits.  Carolyn, the owner, wanted us to do a make it take it that reflects each of our styles.  I think I did that.  That's me ... dies and paper piecing!  I think it came out pretty darn cute, what do you think?
Here are the event details:
 



Now that is a deal!  If you are local, maybe I will see you there!  Tina!"

No comments: