Saturday, March 24, 2012

Authentique and Sarsaparilla Layout


These are photos from a photo shoot my kids had with Stephanie Wilson Photography. My son was NOT cooperative about having his picture taken. No surprise for a two-year-old I suppose. To finally trick a smile onto his face Stephanie and my husband got him running around with a stick horse and caught him in motion. I suppose it will be a long time before he slows down. :)



The chevron papers are by October Afternoon "Cakewalk."


I love flowers so I couldn't resist adding this suede Maya Road flower even though it is a boy layout. I think the fabric and color made it suitable.


The letters are Thickers.


The chipboard star and cowboy card are both from October Afternoon's Sasparilla line. It is THE cutest paper. swoon.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: