Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi I am Aimee AKA Crazy Aimee............

........some even know me as A-I-M-E-E, dashes included. I am a newer member to the design team. I have always been a crafty person but only made my first layout, about two years ago. I don't think I have a certain "style" of scrapping, BUT I do love my stamps.

John and I have been together about 4 years. We moved here from California in November 2005. We finally bought our first house the end of February, and after a short 3 month remodel we moved in the first week in June. I only have one baby Dalton and he will be sixteen this Sunday. (time has flown by) Dalton always seems to inspire me to scrapbook, he is always keeping things that I could use on a layout, receipts, ticket stubs, oh and the screw the removed from his broken leg.

After moving to Texas I got a job doing billing and collections for a small company, but decided a few months ago that was not for me, Now I have a in home day care, so far i am really enjoying it, but i am going to have to get a part time job to support my stamp addiction.

Here are some cards I made with the new Crafty Secret Tea & Coffee stamps. I used colored pencils and with a blending tool and mineral spirits I blended the colors. On the coffee cup ones I used Diamond glaze to give it that epoxy look. Also used was a gelly roll star dust pen and We R Memory Keepers paper. Oh and we cannot forget the Heidi Swapp bling bling crown!


4 comments:

Sherri said...

Love the cards.

Susie said...

Aimee - love your work and I am so excited to work with you.

Susie

annetteprudhomme said...

I adore you...and your cards!!! You are a bright spot in this scrapper's day!

Dee Dee said...

Those cards you made look incredible. Better than store-bought ones! I need to find some diamond glaze. :)