Monday, June 30, 2014

Leaky Shed Studio with Tina

For the next couple of weeks, we will all be highlighting some fabulous chipboard pieces from Leaky Shed Studios.

The Crafty Scrapper started stocking these amazing products a few months ago, so be sure to look for them when you stop by!
thereyet-624x786

It's Tina here again with another card creation using some fun products including an oh, so cute die cut from The Leaky Shed! The Leaky Shed was kind enough to let all the design team members pick out a chipboard design to use in a special project.  I picked out a set of fancy ovals.  Then last weekend I was at The Crafty Scrapper and saw the cutest die cut I think I have ever seen!  I just had to trade it out so I could make this adorable card for you!
Isn't that Airstream Camper die cut adorable?  To transform it, I first colored it with Ranger Distress Paint in the color Peacock Feathers.  I then covered it with embossing ink using a Ranger dabber and added clear embossing powder.  The tires, trailer and the door were accented with a black Copic marker and a medium point silver marker from Pilot.
I used a new Echo Park collection, Walking on Sunshine to make my card come together. I found the perfect words from a set from My Favorite Things. I used twine, rhinestones, and a wooden heart circle from Maya Road to finish up my card.
You can find all the supplies and see the card in person at my favorite store, The Crafty Scrapper!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

No comments: