Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Using Canvas and Kraft on a Layout


  I really love this photo of my grandson Logan dressed up as a little elf.  This photo was taken at Junior League style show which was in November to jump start the holiday season.  I had not done a layout of him but this paper and all the embellies was perfect.   I used Bo Bunny Father Christmas papers.  On the second page I used a hole punch and made all the little dots around the outside of the paper.  However, the paper was not in this shape so I had to draw it and then hole punched around it.  The other papers are cut out around the photo.  I used the brown paper snowflakes which I inked around the edges with Chestnut Roan ink and then added the little silver snowflakes for the center.  The brown snowflakes are from Maya Roads collection.  I was also given the white cloth button by Maya Roads which I painted around the edges and tied it with red thread.  The flowers are all from Prima.  I added Bo Bunny Father Christmas metal trinkets within the flowers plus a chipboard sign that says Merry Christmas to You!  The ribbon is by Maya Roads which I added a rhinestone buckle and then added Bo Bunny metal trinket.   I LOVED working on this layout. 


I hope you enjoyed looking and hopefully it will give you some suggestions when you are working on a special layout as well.

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: