Sunday, November 13, 2011

Merry Christmas Mini Chipboard Album


I just love this mini album.   I glued the paper on each page and then sanded it down nice and smooth.  I then added Merry Christmas.  I had in my own stash this pocket watch which comes in 2 separate pieces.  I added the little reindeer and then glued it all together.  I then painted it with Gold and then added Star Dust Stickles on top to make it glisten.  I also had the holly and berries which I painted with dabbers ( green and red) and then added the stickles to make it shine as well.  I felt that it just needed a little something else so I added this little flourish which I painted black and added…you got it….Star Dust Stickles!!!  This mini album had a chain attaching all the pages but I took that off and added my little red ring and added lots of ribbon.


The photo on the left is at my home a few days before Christmas.  This is my family and some reindeer that came to visit all the grandchildren.  They all had a great time.  The photo on the right is Mrs. Claus and Santa arriving that same night to make sure everyone has been good!!! 

On the left I added Bo Bunny trinket and a poinsettia with tiny white  & blue snowflakes with little pearls added to the centers.  I added our Family as well.  On the right I added Bo Bunny trinket with Maya Roads snowflake.  I added white ribbon which I painted light green with a green pearl.  I also added tiny little snowflakes as well.

On these two lovely pages I added the Christmas paper and added these two sweet photos.  The one on the left is my grandson Logan talking to Mrs. Claus and Santa at our home.  The photo on the right is all our grandchildren listening to Santa reading to them “Twas The Night Before Christmas”.  I just love watching their little faces as Santa is reading. These two pictures were taken a few days before Christmas which Santa also brought to them a little pre-gift. 

On the left side I added Maya Roads greenish blue rose ribbon and I had a little snowflake but then I added a rose ornament from Maya Roads to make it really stand out which I then added a little green glass piece to the center of the rose.  I also used Bo Bunny Christmas ornament and added the little glass pieces to it as well.  I then added Star Dust Stickles to the little berries in the paper.  On the right side I added another snowflake which I painted with a dabber and then added another little snowflake on top with a green glass piece.  I used by Graphic 45 a tag of Santa reading to children which worked perfectly with the photo I had taken.  I used ribbon to place it on the page and then I added a little lace flower and added by Bo Bunny a cardstock button and ran thread through it.  I then added stickles to make it all twinkle!!


The photo on the left is my grandson Logan and on the right is my granddaughter Kenzie on Christmas Eve.  They are all given a gift to open for being so good throughout the year!

On the left I already had a wooden frame which I painted using Pepper Dabber and then added Logan’s little photo.  I was given by Maya Roads a brown clock which I used Aqua ink and then added white and blue snowflakes and then added a little pearl to the center of each one.  I also used Bo Bunny brown button and added white ribbon which I painted blue and then of course I had to use stickles to give it a twinkle.  On the right side I added a blue border around the photo.  I was given a white cloth button (on the top right corner) which I made a pretty little bow and then added a white button which was given to me and a little cardstock and tied it all on with a blue thread.  I was also given a little teapot and cups and a cupcake which I thought looked really well with the photo of a little girl and her doll.  So…I painted the teapot and cups plus the cupcake.  I then added the black design.  To finish it all up I added more stickles!!!



I love these two photos.  The photo on the left is my other granddaughter Paityn.  She is opening her little gift on Christmas Eve which is a very cute little phone.  She loves talking on the phone so this gift is perfect.  The photo on the right was taken on Christmas Day which they both received these little chairs and was more than happy to seat awhile!

On the left I used gold ribbon which I added a crystal buckle to it.  I had by Jolee an old key which I added more ribbon and a little Christmas ornament.  I then added by Maya Roads the leaf stick pins.  I was also given a brown snowflake from Maya Roads which I added Chestnut Roan ink and placed it behind the little photo.  Then I added white and blue snowflakes and then added little pearls to the center.  On the right I added little paper tags from Graphic 45 and then added a little wooden ruler.  I then added blue ink to the edge and added red rick rack ribbon which I added little black pearls.  I had another white cloth button which I added poinsettia and added leaves to the back of it.  I did paint the button red on the edge and then added by Maya Roads leaf and pearl stick pins.  I had more red rick rack at the top of the page, added black pearls, and then used Bo Bunny trinkets at the top which I added pink glass pieces around the border.


These two last pages are the finale of Christmas Day.  We are all so tired that we all eventually took a nap after opening the gifts and eating a very large dinner.  On the left side is my son Christopher and his wife Ashley who was pregnant with their second child.  On the right is my daughter in law Tiffany and my oldest son Ryan.  My two daughters and I were just watching them nod off to slumberland.  LOL

I added green rose lace by Maya Roads on the left page.  I used by Jolee a pocket watch and added a chipboard tag of a little child sleeping which goes perfectly with the photos.  I tied both pieces together with  green/gold ribbon and added a blue button.  I also added a tag at the top of the page and added stickles to make it all shine.  On the right I had this beautiful white flower which I added a glass button ornament and put a stick pin through it to hold it to the flower which is all by Maya Roads.  I then added white and blue snowflakes with a pearl in the center to give the flower an extra dimension.  In my stash I had the two little frames that I placed around their photo and then had this little tag and a little trinket to the page.  I then finished it up with stickles!

Thank you so much for looking at this mini album.  I hope you have enjoyed viewing it as much as I did putting it all together.

Here is a list of the products that I used:

BoBunny Father Christmas papers
Reminisce paper
Graphic 45 paper and tags
BoBunny Trinkets and tags
Maya Roads ribbon, cloth button, white flower, and stick pins
Jolee pocket watch
Art Parts Studio 490 large pocket watch
Chestnut Roan, Blue Aqua ink
Star Dust Stickles
KaiserCraft Frames

Hope to see you at The Crafty Scrapper soon!
Ginger

No comments: