Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Poinsettas


In this photo the middle young lady in pink is my oldest child Heather.  The other ladies are her friends.  They are all in Junior League and this photo was taken at the Parade of Lights in downtown Arlington which they were helping to sponsor.  This paper is by Bo Bunny Father Christmas and Reminesce.  I was given the red lacey ribbon by Maya Roads which I decided to put around the circle of the paper and then added lots of poinsettas and stars.  I then added little pearls by Viva Pearl Ink around the edge of the paper.  The snowflakes and clock are from Maya Roads which I added Chestnut Roan ink around the outer edges and then added buttons and cardstock Christmas design to the centers.  I finished it up with a white and green ribbon, button, and stick pins by Maya Road.  I added the scallop edging at the bottom and the little sign that says Christmas Wishes! 

Thank you so much for peeking!!!


Ginger

No comments: