Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tea Party by Ginger

Tea Party Mini Album




I designed this mini album for The Crafty Scrapper.  They are needing this to take to the convention in Arlington the first of June.  I really enjoyed making this.  I used photos from my daughter-in-laws baby shower.  We had it at the country club and we served tea and goodies.

This album was difficult due to the sizing of the paper to fit and cut out.  I then inked the sides to give it a more detailed look.  I then added all the goodies that was given to me plus many items from my stash at home.

Items Used:

Girls Paperie - Mixed Sources, Jubilee, and Vintage Whimsey
Star Dust Stickles
Martha Stewart - Luster Glass Microbeads- Kunzite
Chestnut Roan Ink
K & Company Die Cuts
Prima Flowers - various kinds
Maya Roads - Cloth banner
Tatered Angels Mist - Pink
Viva Pearl Pen

Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger