Wednesday, June 15, 2011

By The Sea

By The Sea

I was given this project from The Crafty Scrapperwww.thecraftyscrapper.com.  This little photo is me in 1952.  It was my first visit to Galveston.  I used many elements in this layout.  I used Girl Paperie and Creative Imagination papers.  I also used Maya Roads Tiny Bangle Chipboards for the words By The Sea.  I used alot of stickling on this project...Star Dust.  I used Prima Flowers, Dabbers for the chipboard (Cough Syrup, Aqua, and Lettuce).   I used Martha Stewart circle cutter, and Basic Grey files which I then inked with Chestnut Roan.  

Items Used:

Girl Paperie Paper
Creative Imagination Paper
Chestnut Roan Ink
Dabbers - Cough Syrup, Lettuce, Aqua
Viva Pearl Pen
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Star Dust Stickles

Thank you for taking a peek!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments: