Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing Rita Barakat




Hi! My name is Rita Barakat and my family was recently relocated to the giant state of Texas!  I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 20 years. I am blessed to be a SAHM to five beautiful children. Lots to scrap about! before I had children I painted life-sized murals for a living. I have always loved doing anything artsy or crafty so scrapbooking was a natural progression. 


Most of my pages revolve around the kids but you never know what I might come up with! Living in an area without a local scrapbook store was hard for me so the first thing I did when we moved was scope out "The Crafty Scrapper" ! Eeeek!! What an amazing place, scrapbookers heaven! So you know I was totally estatic when Carolyn called me for the spot!! I cannot wait to get started! You can get to know me a little better on my blog http://letsembellish.blogspot.com ! 


Here's one of Rita's designs for The Crafty Scrapper


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Rita! She's fab! Way to go, Crafty Scrapper :)

Paula said...

I LOVE your style!! Welcome!!