Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spotlight: Jennifer Boehme

Check out what Jennifer did with this adorable chipboard album by Maya Road!




I’m Jennifer Boehme and I live in Forney. When I am not scrap booking ,
I work full time for Chase Bank. I have been married to my wonderful
husband for 3 years and we have 2 kids ages 15 and 4. (Yes, that’s 11 yrs apart)
I started scrap booking in 2003 right after I bought my 1st house. My mom
decided I needed a hobby and she took me to the scrapbook store and from
there it has become an addiction…you know it’s bad when you go to buy your
second house and your only request is that it has an extra bedroom so it can
your scrap room! Hee Hee. I am so thrilled to be a member of the design team
at The Crafty Scrapper (my favorite store)!







You can see more of her designs on her blog.  Plan a trip to The Crafty Scrapper to see our latest designs, and buy the latest Maya Road chipboard.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: